Sunday 11 December 2016

YouTube and Christmas

When it comes to YouTube, I watch it honestly all day and every day. Even if I'm in the middle of an assignment and it's 2AM and the deadline is at 9AM, I'll still be watching YouTube. Even now as I write this post I'm watching millions of YouTube videos, but I'm sure I can't be the only one who does this.



It has always crossed my mind if maybe I could become a YouTuber, as I love video editing and being creative but the thought of putting my face on screen is something I'm not sure I'll do just yet.

Like everyone I have my favourite YouTubers, Christmas time is the most wonderful time of the year! YouTube goes crazy and my subscriptions go insane everyday (I'm really not complaining) but I love the fact they build up the anticipation for Christmas especially Zoella.



Like absolutely everyone I am so excited for 24 Days of Zoella. The amount of work and effort that goes into organising something like that is incredible and it is something I can only admire.

Another YouTuber I really like or YouTubers I should say is The Sidemen. They have achieved so much with the Wembley cup last year, the Southampton charity match and of course the Sidemen book!



The minute you want to watch is 1:59:32 ... just saying. Fair play Simon for that insane goal!

Honestly I don't understand how some YouTubers manage to upload three videos a day, whether it's two on their gaming channel and one on their official or even vlogs too. It just amazes me the dedication that YouTubers have, where I struggle to even post once a week!

Like everyone I'm sure I'm not alone when I say Christmas is one of my favourite times on YouTube and I wish everyone the best of luck if you have any exams or assignments before or even during this Christmas period. Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas.


Dare I even ask who is your favourite YouTuber and why? Comment below, I'd love to hear from you!

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment