Monday 12 December 2016

#iProtectTigers



This advert honestly is my favourite this Christmas. Whilst everyone else talks about Buster the Boxer from John Lewis and the carrot from Aldi, I can't help but feel this is the most important message out of all of them.

I'm not ashamed to say when I watched the WWF Christmas 2016 advert I cried. You place any animal advert in front of me I'll cry but this one was different. It really has stood out for me and I can't begin to explain why but it's something I knew I had to share.


My Christmas present for my sister this year is sponsoring an elephant. I know it's something she will love, and will probably cry when she opens it but I am so proud to say i've done this.



When you are thinking of a gift for someone, don't be afraid to think outside the box.

Like always feel free to comment or contact me on Twitter. I'd love to hear from you guys!

Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment